Back to the Future 1985 Denim Jacket 2018 Update

Mi chaqueta headgoonie:)
0DA151FD-CD19-40E0-85AB-E6BE1E3ADBAD.jpeg

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to find a Hundred's jacket at least, pic below

Btw does anybody have any thoughts as to where the BTTF musical acquired their jacket? It has the texture and look of Magnoli but they could've easily made it themselves.
1629060634524.png

Attachments

• hundredsmarty.jpg
    hundredsmarty.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 170
I heard that headgoonie is not motivated at the moment so we will not have the jacket later this year :(
HEADGOONIE NEWS: I’ve had a message on Facebook from Headgoonie stating that they are releasing a new version in November 2021 and will be announcing it with pictures via their Instagram very soon! They’ve said it will have improved colour (which I hope means they will stonewashed the denim!) and buttons. I follow them on Instagram so as soon as I see the first announcement I’ll post it on here for you all

HEADGOONIE NEWS: I’ve had a message on Facebook from Headgoonie stating that they are releasing a new version in November 2021 and will be announcing it with pictures via their Instagram very soon! They’ve said it will have improved colour (which I hope means they will stonewashed the denim!) and buttons. I follow them on Instagram so as soon as I see the first announcement I’ll post it on here for you all
that's great! I really hope that the colors are exact to the movie or at least that they are similar to the 2015 version.

Last edited:
They need to "baggy" more the arms part too

Have they put this on their website? I’ve been paying attention to all their teasers on Instagram. From what I’ve seen this may be the most accurate replica produced so far!
I hope so, though i'm still holding out my 2018 in case that there ain't no significant or even less accurate than the 2018 batch

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back