Baby Yoda Swaddle Fabric??

willrhami

So yesterday I had a May the 4th miracle and the Baby Yoda my sister ordered me way back in December arrived in all its glory!
DAC91EAE-4CA5-4A40-A159-E3DFA172728E.jpeg
9107678A-15A2-4B39-9809-8FA9E0CB3AB9.jpeg

So, from the beginning I wanted to get an accurate fabric to use as a Swaddle for this guy, but after looking I can’t find ANYTHING that resembles the one seen in the show.
0ADF744A-8EB1-4FC0-9138-30D9B4521215.jpeg

Does anyone know of a fabric that looks similar to this? Thanks!

I know literally NO ONE looked at this, but I thought I'd post this anyway in case a like minded individual came along and wanted to do this :lol::lol:

I found a fabric that I think might LITERALLY be the same fabric used in the show, it's so close. Joanne Fabrics sells a fabric titled Bubble Gauze Solid Color Fabric in a color called Black Iris, and it is SO spot on!

Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 9.14.36 PM.png

I was super happy to find this and I'm sure that this is gonna be great. the actual production of the show was relatively cheap just like the first Star Wars film, with most of the budget being put towards effects, leaving things like a like swaddle shown on screen for only two seconds in mostly wide shots and only a few close ups, it wasn't as important. The fabric was even potentially bought AT Joanne Fabrics, it's a chain craft store that is also located in California, and it could make sense if they sent a prop maker or costumer to go get something vaguely alien but comforting, which works for this.

Anyway, hope your children stay comfy and warm out there and I hope this helps you all out!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back