Baby Stark Arc Reactor Costume

Alient

Because dad is going as WarMachine (Ironman with a WM paintjob),

3003-babystark-x1.jpg

my son 6 weeks old wanted to be Tony Stark. This was the quickest idea I could come up with for him. It's LED based and is quite bright! This is a simple costume that in *no way* compares to the caliber of the projects on this forum, but I thought I would share anyway.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Using an Ikea light as the arc reactor, fabric iron-on for reinforcments and rivets to attached the light to the onesie, I was able to create an Arc Reactor powered onesie!

attachment.php

The Ikea light had a mount which I rivoted to the onesie that that it could be washed. The rivets were aluminium so they won't rust. Just remove the light and throw into washer.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I printed out a design I found on the internet for an Arc Reactor and glued it to the LED light.

attachment.php

Attachments

• BabyStark01.jpg
    BabyStark01.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 2,134
  • BabyStark03.jpg
    BabyStark03.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1,896
  • BabyStark30.jpg
    BabyStark30.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 2,002
  • BabyStark31.jpg
    BabyStark31.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 2,031
  • BabyStark32.jpg
    BabyStark32.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 2,509
Last edited:
How cool is that. If only the arc reactor onesie could be used to disintegrate all that poo the little ones put out. I know it would have saved me alot of gaggin,lol.

Your War Machine themed IM suit looks like it fits you perfect. Is that a TMP design?

@erictank -- Yes, a simple $7 (woot.com) plasma disc. I'm not a purist, and it worked out okay for the "War Machine" armor.

@vshore100 -- yeah.. if ONLY! haha. I have to put on the armor to change the diaper! Yes, this is a TMP build.

@CardboardPaper -- thanks for comment. It's not a print out. It's one of these

YouTube Plasma Disc

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back