Azurial's Pep Files - 12/23/12: Shrike Pilot Helmet available! Iron Man BE soon!

Re: Azurial's Pep Files - Hammer Drone Head on the way!

as i'm rather new to this site and still can't find anything at all i were wondering where the birth by sleep armor files are ??

Azurial, I was just going back through this entire post and noticed you are from Waukesha and Bebi is from Green Bay. This world keeps getting smaller as I am also from Green Bay. I've been finding more and more members from Wisconsin and it is great to know. All of your stuff on here is great work and am very impressive, keep up the great work.

Thanks Judge - We might have to get a Wisconsin based prop party or convention even going lol.

Just read through this whole thread... your work is awesome, and good to see you're still going with it!

thanks for the link ^^ is it a error on my computer ?? Or is the chest ornament for terra only supossed to be on 2 pages ??

Sorry for the hang time there. But yes, the chest plate is 2 pages. LOTS of weird bends and such in that file.

Any one interested in Classic Megaman peps? I'm kinda working on one now and need an unfolder if any one is interested.

Re: Azurial's Pep Files - Megaman Helmet Up!

In light of the Iron Patriot making his apperance in the upcoming Iron Man 3 sequal I figured I would try my hand at the chest plate. Since the suit looks almost identical to the MK IV except the chest plate I figure why not. Granted I was working from some pretty grainy/blurry pics of the Patriot I could not get much detail into it. I have stacked the chesplate on Robo's Back Plate for scale as well as the collar plates and helm just to be safe.

So heres a pic of what I have so far. This is going to be released as soon as I get some one to unfold it or I have time to get to it myself.

Also Included is a screen cap of the Megaman Helmet.

btw for the people requesting a samus armor, there is a full set of armor on the pepakura designer site.
if youre bored, you could try your hand on the bleeding edge armor from the iron man comics:
1160130-iron_man___new_armor_super.jpg

its way more sleek and not so many greeblies :) it als has a nicer helmet design than the movie one ;)

how did i hijack your thread, i was just suggesting something you could model :) you did ask for suggestions 1 page back?

My bad - I was half awake when I read your post and read it completely different. I was wondering why the image wasn't making any sense as part of a whole post. But that particular armor does seem like it would be fun to try. When I have some more time I'll try it out, but I would need some design (blue print type) drawings to work from.

any change youre gone upload the kh files again?

I might, but I would have to get a hold of the guy who asked me to unfold them. If its kosher I wont have any problem re-posting them (I'd just have to link it again) but the files have tons of weird bends and stuff in them and they do not look easy.

At any rate, a buddy of mine from Scotland is working on unfolding the Iron Patriot/ColdBlood Chest Plate. I'll know within the week if its going to work out as a pep file or not. I was also considering a costom collar part to fit over Robo's back file that would give it the Hulkbuster or Space Armor feel.

And the last update before I scurry off to my deep dark hole for the night - I have been given permission to share the Megaman shin files when I'm finished with the commission job I'm working on. I haven't posted in a good week or two simply because of my "real" job (what ever THAT means) has gotten in the way the last 2 weeks. You can follow along here.

Alright, I've linked the 4shared Folder that houses the Kingdom Hearts: BBS armor. I dont really have a ton of time these days to download each file and pack them as a zip or rar file, so if any one chooses to do so, feel free to email it to me and I'll re-upload it.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back