AVP the Game Bio

Yeah the elder mask is awesome as soon as someone skulpts and casts it up and I'll be buying one hopefully someone in the uk but at a good price I might import it but I seriously can't w8 I might try sculpting it myself but it would turn out terrible

The lord bio looks pretty fugly in my opinion as well... Same goes for stalker or whatever it's called.
All the others were fine as far as I'm concerned. Maybe nothing extremely original but... predatory.
And personaly that's the way I think they should look.

Go to AVP galaxy they have a thread of all the skins.Actually give me an hour or a half and I'll post 'em

Edit-Anyone notice the bio on the pred in the story mode looks like a chopper bio slightly?

The Bios were so bla...they used the a P1 variant with some ribbing in the cheeks and a flatter more rectangular snout. I saw Wolf's Bio too. I won't even say anything about the abomination at the end...it was so big and ridiculous looking.

Looking to the new movie for new Bio designs...

The Bios were so bla...they used the a P1 variant with some ribbing in the cheeks and a flatter more rectangular snout. I saw Wolf's Bio too. I won't even say anything about the abomination at the end...it was so big and ridiculous looking.

Looking to the new movie for new Bio designs...

why look to the movie. you have a bunch knocking around in your head!

Not too keen on any of them but i have some small attraction to the Claw one mainly because it's quite bright and the 3 red stripes down the mouth piece.
I would love to see Alien one made.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back