AVP SCAR PREDATOR FUNDRAISE PHOTO'S

jaybundy

A COUPLE OF PHOTO'S FROM THE PHOTOSHOOT I HAD WITH THE NORTHERN ECHO NEWSPAPER, TO ADVERTISE MY CHARITY FUNDRAISING NIGHT AT A NIGHTCLUB IN COUNTY DURHAM, ME ALONG-SIDE MY SISTER JESSICA WHO HAS CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SHE TRAVELLED 220 MILES FOR THIS PHOTOSHOOT, ALWAYS IN AND OUT OF HOSPITAL BUT ALWAYS SMILING, ON THE NIGHT OF THE FUNDRAISING I COLLECTED £75.73, IN 2 HOURS, BUT DO TO MY HEADFAN PACKING UP I HAD TO STOP AS I WAS MELTING, MODIFICATIONS NEEDED.....ENJOY

Last edited by a moderator:
Bless your sister for staying strong. An bless you for your charity work, its fun, but for a great cause. :) Keep up the good work!

If your ever doing any other charity stuff give me a shout. Im only down the road and would gladly suit up to help a worthy cause!

yeah will do, which suit do you have ? , my friend wants to make a predator video soon, your welcome to be in it if you want, heres a link to his other vids DURHAMBOYS VIDEO'S

DURHAM PREDATOR IN ANN SUMMERS IS A GOOD ONE lol

yeah will do, which suit do you have ? , my friend wants to make a predator video soon, your welcome to be in it if you want, heres a link to his other vids DURHAMBOYS VIDEO'S

DURHAM PREDATOR IN ANN SUMMERS IS A GOOD ONE lol

Im all for that! "Put that lingerie on Miss or i'll plasma caster you" ha ha

Being in a video could be a laugh too :)

Heres my WIP, going through some major changes and will be finished as when funds permit :D

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...intoy&st=80

I’ve been meaning to comment on this a while. So, seconding everyone else, I too must say that you’re an awesome guy. You prove big bros rock!!! I wish you sister the best. You and your charity work are testament to the awesomeness of lair members.
I would love to see more of this type of thing. Keep that heart of yours golden kid!
~Estelle

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back