Avp Plasma Cannon

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darkshrine

Hi Guys, haven't posted for a while, but I thought I'd stick my home made cannon up here again. I'd put it up here a while ago but got drunk and deleted all my posts like an idiot. Anyway, here it is again. Hope you like it. It's made from artist's foam board, foamies and various bits and bobs I had lying around.

Cheers

Photo0364.jpg.gif

Photo0366.jpg.gif

Photo0367.jpg.gif

Photo0365.jpg.gif

and unpainted...

Photo0360.jpg.gif

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Usurper

love seeing stuff like this, just goes to prove again, you do not have to sculpt/mould and cast to make high quality, cool props.

excellent work sir.

BoSkarr

Amazing. For a second I thought i was looking at the real thing.
By the way have you added LEDs yet?

Darkshrine

[quote name='Bo'Skarr' timestamp='1325818712' post='329500']
Amazing. For a second I thought i was looking at the real thing.
By the way have you added LEDs yet?
[/quote]

Hi Bo, no sorry no LED's yet. I don't really want to take it apart, although if I make another one I'll certainly stick a few in there as there's lot's of room to accomodate them. Cheers for the idea !