AVP Fanfilm Trailer 2! This time its creatures

TDJC

Hey.
Here's a link to the second trailer for our forthcoming fan film. www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiJHcj0cOFA&feature=related
This one shows more of the creatures and a little more storyline.
Like i said before: This one was put together with the actors and crew that i work with on other projects so i had to write script for the actors i had available and the budget i could stretch them to! So the suits are really 'budget'.
However... due to the comments and hit count (And the particularly nice comments by 'Redemption's' creator) i have been green lit to keep making fan predator films with access to the crew/equipment of the group and help with purchasing better costumes (And to invite cast to audition rather than writing for particular people). We're steering away from Aliens in future to concentrate our efforts on the greatest hunters of the stars so i'm planning a Predator vs new enemy story for our next attempt.
Hope you like the trailer and if not- appreciate the enthusiasm. :rolleyes:
Tim

its looking good to me! cant wait to see the whole thing! we need to get some of the uk preds 2gether and make some sort of pred film aswell

I like this more than the previous one, well done for having the guts to attempt somthing like this. :rolleyes:

Thanks for that.
Its really nice to be appreciated by the people that matter! Youtube comments are fine (Though most seem to be from members of the cast) but these are made by fans for fans at the end of the day :D

its looking good to me! cant wait to see the whole thing! we need to get some of the uk preds 2gether and make some sort of pred film aswell

That is the dream! Imagine all those awesome suits and characters in one movie! Fox can't do it as it would cost way too much so why not the fans?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back