AVP Chest Armor Question

Uratz

Sr Member
Hey Guys, as you know I am making a similar type of chest armor for the Ghoul Hunter.

My question is this:

* For those with Latex AVP chest armor - is it more comfortable (weight issues) and does it allow more mobility? Does it form fit to different chest sizes?
** For those with Resin versions - If there are resin versions, how does it fit to your suit? any mobility or comfort issues? Does it fit all chest sizes?

Basically I just want to know which route to go whether to make a resin armor or Latex (now that I have a supplier)
This also affects the cost issues obviously a plaster mold is cheaper and easier to make than a silicone mold.

Thanks for reading and your comments.

I recently upgraded my chest armor and sternum from latex to resin. I just think the resin is more realistic looking. As far as weight issues the resin does weigh a little more but not so much that its bothersome. I used buckles like bovine13 used that lock together on the front and back so its adjustable. He has photos on page#6 of this in his AVP thread . Hope that helps. .'.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently upgraded my chest armor and sternum from latex to resin. I just think the resin is more realistic looking. As far as weight issues the resin does weigh a little more but not so much that its bothersome. I used buckles like bovine13 used that lock together on the front and back so its adjustable. He has photos on page#6 of this in his AVP thread . Hope that helps.

Thanks for the Link MZ

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back