Avp At Unversal Studio Florida

My husband just told me last night that we're going this Saturday!  (one in Los Angeles that is)

SQUEEEE!!!!!  I'm as giddy as a tween with her first boy band crush!!!   I'm going to scream my head off and get the ghoulies to play with me.  That usually does the trick... you scream and act scared out of your mind and they get right up in your face.  AWESOME!!!!!

I want to go through the AVP maze at least 2 times...  I'd do it more but my husband is going to force me to go through the clown maze.  :/   hate clowns....scared....hold me Predators.

So DarthWill and I went to the AVP in Los Angeles and all I can say is AWESOME!!!!! Glad I didn't watch the spoiler video because I loved the surprises. At one of the"pouncing" sections a Xeno jumped at me and I backed right into a Predator. Oops.... but alas I make no apologies because....well......everthing is awesome!

Such great fun and they really did a good job of the Preds. They were huge!!! The queen was beautiful and William and I were blown away at her mere size. So impressive in person. At the end of the night (2am) hardly anyone was in that area so we were able to zip through two more time and really look at everything. Pretty sure the Predators were not too happy with us though considering we were hanging out around the corners trying to get better glimpses of them when they were there to scare people.... not have them oh and ah at them while drooling like xenomorph younglings. :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back