Avengers Movie SPOILER Thread

Changed up the case, but otherwise the same Tesseract Cube in a box?

Any idea what the dimensions are on it? I just had a whacky idea about getting this case. I've hung my Capt American shield on the wall over my DVD cabinet, I'm working on my Iron Man helmet to put on one side of it, and will get the eFx Thor hammer for the other side, but if the case isn't too large I can fit it under the shield and open, propped up a bit showing the Tesseract.

Here is the redesigned case as shown on Marvel.com:

50aba00a0d816.jpg

detail.jpg

Last edited:
Any dimensions on it? I have a 42" wide surface on the top of my DVD cabinet, so I'd need enough room for an Iron Man helmet, this case, and an eFX Thor hammer side by side.

That should give you plenty of room... Can't find any dimensions off hand, but I'm sure you could get them based on the actual Rimowa case

Just judging by the size of the file folders, and the size of the cube (if they stay true to the prop, which was 3.75") you should be fine :thumbsup

It will retail for $219, amazon currently has it for $197. When I pre ordered in July, it was $149, but dropped down to $139. Amazon has a pre order price guarantee, so if the price drops up until the ship date you will get the lowest price

I have a question about this movie.

Why didn't SHIELD just shoot their nukes at the portal in the first place? It wasn't like the portal was invisible or anything. Why not just shoot at the portal first and then if that didn't work, okay you've got the option to blow up Manhattan. Seems a no-brainer to me.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back