Avengers inspired Gillette razors, anyone seen it?

BruceKenobi

Hey Guys!

Has anyone seen the Gillette Avengers-Inspired razors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbbiP7MCwME&feature=youtu.be

I just saw and was blowing awa by how cool they are, I mean sure, they are razors, but the detail and size it just looks cool, and I was wondering if any of the so awesomely-talented people here have checked it out? I wish I could make one of these, however I have no experience on mold-making or 3D-printing to go full out on this.

Cheers!

Damn, those are pretty cool haha. If they can generate the concept, they should turn it into a product! I'd love to see someone turn this into a reality.

I think I'm going to take a crack at modeling these for 3D printing. I wonder how easy it would be just to make the "skins" to go over the existing razor handle.

You know, the idea of skins is actually not that bad, I was wondering if it would be better to mold them from scratch or do a mod, some close ups:

gilletterepulsor1600-150x150.jpg

gilletteultrastrike600-150x150.jpg

gillette-thunder600-150x150.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back