Avengers 2 Hulkbuster

Hi guys! I've been following this thread for a long time now and have been basing my work on it.
Here is the result without any sealing or paint! I have to finish it for July 9th! Wish me luck!

13450939_10154307092227472_9005341183790467878_n.jpg

Is there foam patterns? did you wing it from the PDO files? thanks @IceKatana91 @ynistergiggles @mclareniak

I downloaded and used the PDOs from the first page(from the 8.5foot full suit unfold file) I modified the helmet quite a bit to be more screen accurate but when I start cutting and tracing the rest of the armor i'll be using a combo of the foam unfold and modifications based on movie photos and (around May or June) my Hulkbuster Hot Toy I preordered two freaking years ago lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I downloaded and used the PDOs from the first page(from the 8.5foot full suit unfold file) I modified the helmet quite a bit to be more screen accurate but when I start cutting and tracing the rest of the armor i'll be using a combo of the foam unfold and modifications based on movie photos and (around May or June) my Hulkbuster Hot Toy I preordered two freaking years ago lol

yeah that what its looking like to use PDO..Thanks

What scale setting will make this an 8 foot+ suit? I printed the helmet at a scale of 1.0 & it looks small.
Thanks

pretty sure the default scale for the full suit file will put it at the 8.5 foot size. The helmet will probably look a bit small since the hulkbuster's proportions are a food bit different than any normal iron man suit

Haven't had much time to do any substantial work on my Hulkbuster build but I've worked up some of the under parts as well as part of the chest and went ahead and started painting the helm just to get a good idea of the look of it...
IMG_5066.JPGIMG_5176.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5119.JPG
    IMG_5119.JPG
    993.6 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_5119.JPG
    IMG_5119.JPG
    994.1 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_5119.JPG
    IMG_5119.JPG
    994.3 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_5119.JPG
    IMG_5119.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 137
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back