Avengers 2 Hulkbuster

I like the look in the gif I posted, I'm going the route of animatronics using light springs and squeezy levers. I have a way to have all the joints to bend at the same time. Let me see if I can find the cardboard test I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the look in the gif I posted, I'm going the route of animatronics using light springs and squeezy levers. I have a way to have all the joints to bend at the same time. Let me see if I can find the cardboard test I did.

ok, thats interesting. and if you will need some split hand, let me know) if i could find all datails - i will make some tests.

finger 1.jpgfinger 2.jpgfinger 3.jpg

I'm going to use the concept for the fingers,

Are those compression fitting in your illustration?

ok I'll ask the question that concerns me most. how we going to see in the suit, eyes dont match up. so make i visual port some how ???? Or maybe use tinted gold clear plastic for face part of helm. I'm not super hi-tech so cameras and video phones are out of the question

Ysend a pic so I can see what you mean

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
a cmos camera is the same camera that is in a cell phone or web cam. It may be easier to use 4 web cams with a raspberry pi (4 usb ports) and a 7 inch display.
I for looking foward, 2 for foward left and right, and the 4th for the rear. I'd hate to step on someone is I cant see them and i take a step back

Update: just found these beauty's...

Last edited:
a cmos camera is the same camera that is in a cell phone or web cam. It may be easier to use 4 web cams with a raspberry pi (4 usb ports) and a 7 inch display.
I for looking foward, 2 for foward left and right, and the 4th for the rear. I'd hate to step on someone is I cant see them and i take a step back

Update: just found these beauty's...
Totally agree. we also can use some "security stuff", cameras, screens and "square pulse shaper,". it gives you 1 screen and 4 pictures on it. i also think about cars park-tronic system, but i dont know why :lol:lol

The cameras are a great idea for the suits you guys are building, where stepping on someone would REALLY hurt. For me, I'm at a dilemma, because my suit is going to be so much smaller. No way I could get all that tech into the helmet and fit in it too. If I look through the intended eye holes, I'm pretty much just looking at everyone's feet. So I was planning on just putting some led lighting in then and call it a day there. Then, I was going to try to do something around the forehead so that I can at least see forward. However, I'm afraid mesh or holes in it might seem like and eye sore. I don't know I really haven't figured it out yet.

The cameras are a great idea for the suits you guys are building, where stepping on someone would REALLY hurt. For me, I'm at a dilemma, because my suit is going to be so much smaller. No way I could get all that tech into the helmet and fit in it too. If I look through the intended eye holes, I'm pretty much just looking at everyone's feet. So I was planning on just putting some led lighting in then and call it a day there. Then, I was going to try to do something around the forehead so that I can at least see forward. However, I'm afraid mesh or holes in it might seem like and eye sore. I don't know I really haven't figured it out yet.
ok, for you, i think, better way is video glasses with AV input. you can connect camera to glasses, join them to inner part of helmet and use only with closed helmet. they are small and for now it is not so expensive.

Have you ever used a pair of video glasses yourself? I ask for recommendations because I've heard some pretty terrible things about some. However, if you guys know a really good pair, I would highly consider it.

Have you ever used a pair of video glasses yourself? I ask for recommendations because I've heard some pretty terrible things about some. However, if you guys know a really good pair, I would highly consider it.
yes, i use 3 pair of glasses, when working in electronic shop. but all of them was China NoBrandName, so you need check, when buy.

yes, i use 3 pair of glasses, when working in electronic shop. but all of them was China NoBrandName, so you need check, when buy.

Ok, I just decided to try this on a bit of a whim.

It happens to be pay day for me so, you caught me at the right time lol. Just spent 200 bucks on amazon, not bad in my opinion, for video glasses, a small-ish live streaming camera, the cord to connect them, a ton of led's, bread board and soldering stuff.

Now the excruciating wait for them to ship to me!

Ok, I just decided to try this on a bit of a whim.

It happens to be pay day for me so, you caught me at the right time lol. Just spent 200 bucks on amazon, not bad in my opinion, for video glasses, a small-ish live streaming camera, the cord to connect them, a ton of led's, bread board and soldering stuff.

Now the excruciating wait for them to ship to me!
congratulation, my friend))) im happy for you))) how about rest parts of the suit? i will wait update on your page.

congratulation, my friend))) im happy for you))) how about rest parts of the suit? i will wait update on your page.

Thanks :) still working hard to finish everything. I've actually got the biceps and shoulders done now, just painting them. I'm hoping to get a completed torso pic by the end of the day and really focus on the legs over the weekend. Still making really good progress, I love this project!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back