Avengers 2 Hulkbuster

down loaded all the files how would i go about converting these to work in foam as i prefer working in foam rather than card

You would have to edit the files. I've never worked with foam before personally.

You would have to get the pep designer and modify to your preference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would have to edit the files. I've never worked with foam before personally.

You would have to get the pep designer and modify to your preference

Sounds very complicated gunner do a mark 21 first to get another suit under. Belt before trying something that big

Sounds very complicated gunner do a mark 21 first to get another suit under. Belt before trying something that big
Believe me, it is complicated. even, if you will unfold it for 2m (5,5-6,5 ft) it is a lot of hard work, materials and time. Think about it, before start, see more threads and pictures. Cheers.

Hello and thanks you for all your hard work and file release. As you read this I am preparing my spare bedroom/workshop to build this in foam. At your present scale what is human size for it so I can scale it up to be aprox 8ft tall on completion. Wanna get size right on first try. to much work for a do over

I'll check tonight but I believe a scale factor of 1 is for 6' (that was my plan anyway).

For me I reduced the chest by .8 on the X and Y and will probably increase the stomach and rib section by 1.2 on the Z for a better fit.

I also modified the head piece to incorporate room for my neck since HB doesn't have one

Hello and thanks you for all your hard work and file release. As you read this I am preparing my spare bedroom/workshop to build this in foam. At your present scale what is human size for it so I can scale it up to be aprox 8ft tall on completion. Wanna get size right on first try. to much work for a do over
i have pep version (without flaps) for 8,5 ft (2,60m) unfolded 70% (A4 size). can give you now, but you need to unfold the rest 30%. or, you can wait few weeks, i will done unfolding and Shadeling will share file in 1st post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange, the full view is 1364 high = 57 inches
let me recalculate

Update: Yaaaa, I don't know what I was thinking, unless I had a child in mind what I unfolded at default scale of 1 wont fit most adults
hb full.png

Sorry all for the misleading info

Last edited:
shoulder skeletal support identified at lowes

Pipe 4 Inch.jpg
Across the shoulders mounted on the pack frame

End Cap.jpg
On each end for mounting

NewSwivel1L.jpg
3 inch caster with the wheels drilled out attached to a fixed caster for the bicep

HB Shoulders Idea.jpg
I'll do the same for the elbow with the swivel attached to the forearm for 40-60 dagree rotation

there will be an opening in the inside of the forearm where the levers for finger control for the hand which will not rotate

That's the idea anyway, trying to plan and price everything out before I start construction

shoulder skeletal support identified at lowes

View attachment 504999
Across the shoulders mounted on the pack frame

View attachment 505000
On each end for mounting

View attachment 504998
3 inch caster with the wheels drilled out attached to a fixed caster for the bicep

View attachment 505007
I'll do the same for the elbow with the swivel attached to the forearm for 40-60 dagree rotation

there will be an opening in the inside of the forearm where the levers for finger control for the hand which will not rotate

That's the idea anyway, trying to plan and price everything out before I start construction
i just finished main part of chest, and its gonna be really huge. however, your idea is interesting, it can be worked. also, i think, you need to think about support details on the frame and some moving parts. like this:
napravllinkenpolnogo.jpg3387719.jpg

i just finished main part of chest, and its gonna be really huge. however, your idea is interesting, it can be worked. also, i think, you need to think about support details on the frame and some moving parts. like this:
View attachment 505011View attachment 505012

I love the piston idea. I'm not going too large, I'm planning on 6'3" in height. The shell will be have Velcro and earth magnets for easy assembly and storage.
I'm also looking at a 30" lazy Susan between the stomach and cod piece, but they have a high price. Might print one out and use elastic instead of springs to help re-align it back into place.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back