Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone knew of any kits for the ships from Avatar? Other than the kits from Fantastic Plastic...I mean they dont look THAT bad but I guess its the pic quality that makes it look a little...not the best, know what I mean? And before I drop 80ish$ Id like to have a little more info...so if anyone has experience with them (they are resin models) I would appreciate some input. Im looking for The Scorpion in particular or maybe a Dragon. The mech suit would be pretty sweet too. FP has both of the ships plus the Valkyrie...but again...it may just be the photo quality but I guess I just need some input here.

Thanks all.

Yeah, I read that...they just fixed the soft resin issues, but I was hoping for a more...comprehensive kit? I guess. But I guess that comes down to scratchbuilding skills? Oh well, I knew it was probably a long shot.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back