Service Available for commissions and machining..

Teddz

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ok, let's try this again...

As of the end of this month (September 2016 ), I'll be all caught up and able to take on commissions along side some personal jobs I have lined up. It's been a rough couple of months, but I'm not giving up just yet... :)

So, if you need something made that you've been searching for, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Some rules to understand...
1. Deposits are non-refundable. This is custom work and the materials are specific to your job. Only time I'll refund a deposit is if I cancel the job. Once started, I'll finish the job and you'll get your items.
2. Timelines have proven to be a jinx. I haven't been able to keep a timeline at all. Something always seems to pop up no matter how on schedule I happen to be. I'm working on it though.
3. Sometimes I go silent for a bit. I'm not avoiding anything, just busy. It's just me working out of my apartment.
4. I never have, nor will I ever take someone's money and run. It's bad juju and I'm just not that guy.

Some examples of recent things I've done...
Solid Maple Round Display Bases
V2 Vertigo Electric Guitar Body
Serenity: Ships Document holder brass plate
The Omen - steel dagger blades
HYDRA Hood Ornament
Space Giants Whistle

Last edited:
I'm not taking on any more jobs...

I can't afford any more of my computers or equipment failures to continue as it all seems to show it's ugly head at the most inopportune time... like this bearing failure... 3 of the 4 look like this. :(
29230332492_d4e91ccf46_z.jpg

Greg, I'm very sorry it's taken as long as it has to get your job done. I've sent you an e-mail regarding the gears... but in case you see this first, they're done.

Gears...
29535777382_ea540a0431.jpg

Rack...
29535773982_6d3a83eed5.jpg

Crossbars...
29022202443_e6c3505056.jpg

Teddz, I am sorry you are having such drama going on. I am to have one of your creative works here at home. I have faith things will turn around for you in due time. I know that is easier said than done, but it will happen.

Hey man, might hit you up for some more of those blades for the Omen Daggers I sculpted. The last year I'm getting hit up a lot about selling some. Have a few left, sold a few, gave a few to friends for Bday presents etc, but now that on google my sculpt is the top result in google image search, getting loads of messages. Have a load of resin and stuff that are expiring soon, so may as well use it up. Let me know if you fancy doing some more of the rondel blade work, but I presume you don't want to go down that road again! xD. Said I'd hit up up and ask first, and if not, cast the blades in pewter or something.

oh wow, I was thinking about those the other day. Found the pics of the last batch... fun times.

Sure, sounds like fun... sent you a PM.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back