Aurra Sing TPM Rifle finished

Timmer

Hi everyone, I'm primarily a costumer, with an ESB Boba Fett and ANH Stormtrooper. A few years back I scratch-built a DCC Defender, the sporting blaster Leia uses while on the Tantive IV in A New Hope. It came out looking really nice and accurate. I've put together E-11's and my EE-3 kit as well.

One of my friends needed the long rifle for her Aurra Sing costume so I said I'd give it a shot. I worked off of the toy for the 12" inch figure and the book that came with it. There weren't many great photos online to work from. I have found two other fan made rifles, but while the craftsmanship was good, they were far from accurate.

The stock and grip are two separate pieces, not one piece as I've seen in the fan builds. Also, no attention was paid to the greeblies. I'm not 100% accurate with mine either, and my proportions were changed because my friend is petite. All in all I'm really happy with it though, especially since I haven't seen many builds.

If you've stopped to check it out, thanks for looking : )

34 people have checked it out, but no comments, good or bad ?

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg
IMG_0426.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back