Attn Kuhn Global

Watson

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey I was wondering if you had any pics of your collection you could share other than what we have seen. You commission allot of work and I would love to see more.

Greg

<div class='quotetop'>(Jades Dark Heart @ Jul 12 2006, 08:17 AM) [snapback]1279315[/snapback]</div>
Hey I was wondering if you had any pics of your collection you could share other than what we have seen. You commission allot of work and I would love to see more.

Greg
[/b]
Hi Greg.

Wow... I am honored yet again that someone would even ask, thank you.

This is the second request I have had to show what I own, and truth be told, I donÂ’t feel worthy of this kind of attention from such talented people. I donÂ’t feel the current status of my collection is up to the standard that I have been getting the feeling you all believe it to be. Showing the collection to my international associates is way different than showing it to people who know better. LOL.

IndeedÂ…

In my mind, showing this to all of you would certainly open up comment that I would happily accept, and in knowing this, I must show you the collection when it can properly be displayed for those here to see. That may take awhile.

For the past two years, I have been in the midst of planning, changing, and planning again a build that would house everything to be seen in its proper lighting and display. These plans have been changed so many times that I almost forgot what the original plan was. LOL. Any way it turns out, there will be at least 2000 sq. ft. dedicated to my personal museum which will be housed inside a large castle of sorts. Taking in consideration my business travel and the volatile and unpredictable nature of funds these days, it has been difficult to settle down and actually get this accomplished. Of this I always have the same comment as I throw out at my football teams progress every year, “We’ll get em’ next year.” LOL.

Even at 2000 sq ft I understand it is small compared to others out there I have heard about. One of which has upward of 10,000 sq ft with an amazing collection displayed. It will be years before I can compare to that. Sheesh. Can you imagine?..

You are correct. I do commission much and still have many out being completed. These have been a looooooonnnnggg time coming. I also have much that still needs to be built up. I believe I have a good team assembled to complete what my wants are now, which will forward the ability to show the collection even sooner.

If I get a hair up my arse you guys will be the first to know and view what is here. Other than that, I will wait to show it to you all until I can do so it the proper setting.

This brings up another thing for me. When this is ready to be shown, I will want to have a party with the guests invited to be the masters of the pieces that are displayed, along with other prominent individuals. What do you all think of that?

I hope I am not disappointing anyone. I just want to feel good about how I do this.

I must thank you once again for complimenting me with this request. It is definitely an honor for me. Thank you all for continuing the dream as well.

No worries. You will see it sooner or later.

<div class='quotetop'></div>
This brings up another thing for me. When this is ready to be shown, I will want to have a party with the guests invited to be the masters of the pieces that are displayed, along with other prominent individuals. What do you all think of that?[/b]

I never miss a meal. Let's have pizza. Let's have Calzone. Bring it on...

I would also love to see the collection Kurt, by the sounds of it, not something to be sniffed at, good luck to you sir.....lee

Kurt, what are your thoughts on a list of items?

While I too would love to see the collection, I'm also very intrigued by what alll you have.

<div class='quotetop'>(Kuhn Global @ Jul 12 2006, 04:43 PM) [snapback]1279389[/snapback]</div>
Of this I always have the same comment as I throw out at my football teams progress every year, “We’ll get em’ next year.”
[/b]

The Raiders? Patriots? ;)

<div class='quotetop'>(Kuhn Global @ Jul 12 2006, 04:43 PM) [snapback]1279389[/snapback]</div>
Even at 2000 sq ft I understand it is small compared to others out there I have heard about. One of which has upward of 10,000 sq ft with an amazing collection displayed. It will be years before I can compare to that. Sheesh. Can you imagine?..
[/b]

Sounds like RPFer Houdiniguy.

I will want to have a party with the guests invited to be the masters of the pieces that are displayed, along with other prominent individuals. What do you all think of that?
[/b]

I think "Where do you live.?" By the way -- how is Bob going to GET the Kunh Star to you...? :confused

<div class='quotetop'>(PHArchivist @ Jul 12 2006, 11:14 AM) [snapback]1279473[/snapback]</div>
Kurt, what are your thoughts on a list of items?
[/b]

Ooooooo... much to list. I will do so sometime today. How about you?

<div class='quotetop'>(PHArchivist @ Jul 12 2006, 11:14 AM) [snapback]1279473[/snapback]</div>
Raiders? Patriots? ;)
[/b]

The Raiders :confused ,.. can't imagine any other team to say those words with..lol. I have been a die hard fan since 72'. So "die hard" that I though that my watching their games was a jinx,.. so I stopped watching and just read the results later..lol. :lol

Sounds like RPFer Houdiniguy.
[/b]

Kewl. ME.. WANT.. MEET.. HOUDINIGUY.. LOL .. I wonder if it's the same guy I heard about? :confused

I think "Where do you live.?" By the way -- how is Bob going to GET the Kunh Star to you...? :confused
[/b]

LOL... it will be a blast when it happens. I look forward to finally meeting some of you in person. That is something I would hope for with all anyway.

Bob and I briefly touched on this and think a strong prop crate and a good truck may do the job. It is still being looked at.

You guys are the best. You may (or may not,.. or even care..lol) have noticed I am not on other boards. I don't mean to sound snobbish, but I chose this one because I believe it to be a central location of great talent. I know and concede the others are great too,.. but this one seems different to me for some reason.

Enough blabbering by the KUHN. :p

Send the DSII by air freight, you know so it can "orbit the planet at maximum velocity".

Ok that was stupid. :confused

' " Brown " is now the Ultimate Power in the universe. I suggest we use it...'

glo_logo.jpg
motti3.jpg

Badump bump....

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back