At Last. A Truly Accurate First Blood Knife!

Enjoyed this thread very much being another Rambo addict.
Glad to see someone mentioned Greg Wall .
Ive ordered the Mission 2 in 440 from him and can't wait to hold it in hand.
Also waiting on a second hand Wall first blood knife in D2.
Does anyone know if the matte finish on the D2 First blood knife deteriorates over time.
I vaguely remember reading something about it somewhere but cant remember where.
Greg Wall handmade knives look pretty accurate but he makes them a little stronger for use.

Received my Greg Wall Mission 2 knife and it is a beast. His first blood knife is pretty good too.
Recently got 2 first blood , the mission knife and the Lss1 all by Marcos Bluneri. They are very nice knives.
Im now waiting on the Daniele Mauro first blood knife and after that his mission knife.
In my opinion the Mauro knives are as good as the Wood knives as Rambo replica's and the only maker that might be better is Steve Viau.
I hope to get knives by Wood and Viiau in the future. Long live Rambo

So, is Andy Wood officially awol? His website is a "403 error" now.

Are the Greg Wall knives considered accurate?

So, is Andy Wood officially awol? His website is a "403 error" now.

Are the Greg Wall knives considered accurate?
No he’s still making stuff, just really busy. That website hasn’t been updated in years. He’s doing a revamp later this year.

No he’s still making stuff, just really busy. That website hasn’t been updated in years. He’s doing a revamp later this year.
Awesome, thank you. Are people reaching him through Facebook? (I ask because I'm not on Facebook) Does he have an email contact?

Yes he told me he is giving his webpage a complete make over. Looking forward to seeing it.
He said he might have a temporary page soon until the new page is finished.
Ron the Wall knives are not as accurate as Wood, Viau, Mauro or Neeley but they are not bad copies and very tough. They are much thicker and all handmade, the others are a ratio of handmade and cnc. They all varie in the ratio of cnc and being handmade.
For a user knife that looks close to the movie knives go for Wall or Bluneri, for collecting Wood, Viau and Neeley. Depends on what your after and what your happy to spend.

Last edited:
Received my Greg Wall Mission 2 knife and it is a beast. His first blood knife is pretty good too.
Recently got 2 first blood , the mission knife and the Lss1 all by Marcos Bluneri. They are very nice knives.
Im now waiting on the Daniele Mauro first blood knife and after that his mission knife.
In my opinion the Mauro knives are as good as the Wood knives as Rambo replica's and the only maker that might be better is Steve Viau.
I hope to get knives by Wood and Viiau in the future. Long live Rambo

Pics please!

Here is the Greg Wall Rambo knives.
When the Wall Lss1 arrives soon I will put a pic up.

Attachments

• 20220306_155336.jpg
    20220306_155336.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 263
  • 20220306_174751.jpg
    20220306_174751.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 171
Here is my Marcos Bluneri Rambo knives

Attachments

• 20220306_174645.jpg
    20220306_174645.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 152
  • 20220306_174647.jpg
    20220306_174647.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 149
  • 20220306_174658.jpg
    20220306_174658.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 177
Yes he told me he is giving his webpage a complete make over. Looking forward to seeing it.
He said he might have a temporary page soon until the new page is finished.
Ron the Wall knives are not as accurate as Wood, Viau, Mauro or Neeley but they are not bad copies and very tough. They are much thicker and all handmade, the others are a ratio of handmade and cnc. They all varie in the ratio of cnc and being handmade.
For a user knife that looks close to the movie knives go for Wall or Bluneri, for collecting Wood, Viau and Neeley. Depends on what your after and what your happy to spend.
I actually would like a knife I can use so the Wall would work nicely. I'd love to have a Wood as well though it's definitely pricey.

Thanks for the info(y)

This is my Bluneri Lss1 replica.
Is the next couple weeks I will have the Daniele Mauro first blood and mission knives and will put pics of them too.
When I get the Steve Viau first blood knife I'll put pics of that too. We are extremely lucky to have the opportunity to own such great replicas.
If anyone wants more pics I'm happy to do so.
Regars

Attachments

• 20220306_174828.jpg
    20220306_174828.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 151
  • 20220306_174837.jpg
    20220306_174837.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 110
Between Bluneri and Wall, who's would you say is the more accurate?
They are very close.
In regards to their first blood knives Bluneri has more accurate blade but his handles aren't hollow and no compass.
Walls blade is thicker and his handle is hollow with a compass.
In regards to the Mission knives The same goes for the handles. The Bluneri blade has better polished edges but the Wall has a better black finish.
In regards to the guards the Bluneri has no screw driver ends , the Walls do but are thicker than the originals I think.
I love them all but if I had to choose I'd probably choose the Bluneri First Blood and Wall mission knife.
The wait for the Wall knives might be a little longer and his prices are a little higher.
Both are amazing knife makers that do it by hand.
I hope put pics up when you get one.
A great place to meet the best Rambo knife collectors is on the First Blood knife Facebook page. They are awesome.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back