AT-AT: Jurassic Park Edition

DeltaEffe

hi guys,
i would like to paint an AT-AT like the image above but the problem is that i'm not so expert with Star Wars stuff. So there is any model that you advice me that i could paint? Of course something not expensive.
thanks

706ed0bdac.png

You could go with the Revell AT-AT easy kit, but it needs some worl for the head area at the very least. It is around 1/72 scale. On the other hand you could find one of the old MPC/AMT/ERTL AT-AT kits on ebay that are priced pretty reasonably and can usually be easily found. That kit is more accurate, but is is a bit smaller at around 1/100 scale. On the plus side, it came with 2 snowspeeders and 2 gun turrets as well (unless you get the later one that only had a movie print)

Anohter one worth mentioning is the F-Toys AT-AT which is supposed to be around 1/144 scale.

You could go with the Revell AT-AT easy kit, but it needs some worl for the head area at the very least. It is around 1/72 scale. On the other hand you could find one of the old MPC/AMT/ERTL AT-AT kits on ebay that are priced pretty reasonably and can usually be easily found. That kit is more accurate, but is is a bit smaller at around 1/100 scale. On the plus side, it came with 2 snowspeeders and 2 gun turrets as well (unless you get the later one that only had a movie print)

Anohter one worth mentioning is the F-Toys AT-AT which is supposed to be around 1/144 scale.

thanks for the help!! so i think i will choose between Revell and MPC/AMT/ERT

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back