AT-AT: Jurassic Park Edition

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DeltaEffe

hi guys,
i would like to paint an AT-AT like the image above but the problem is that i'm not so expert with Star Wars stuff. So there is any model that you advice me that i could paint? Of course something not expensive.
thanks

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

blakeh1

Sr Member
You could go with the Revell AT-AT easy kit, but it needs some worl for the head area at the very least. It is around 1/72 scale. On the other hand you could find one of the old MPC/AMT/ERTL AT-AT kits on ebay that are priced pretty reasonably and can usually be easily found. That kit is more accurate, but is is a bit smaller at around 1/100 scale. On the plus side, it came with 2 snowspeeders and 2 gun turrets as well (unless you get the later one that only had a movie print)

Anohter one worth mentioning is the F-Toys AT-AT which is supposed to be around 1/144 scale.

DeltaEffe

You could go with the Revell AT-AT easy kit, but it needs some worl for the head area at the very least. It is around 1/72 scale. On the other hand you could find one of the old MPC/AMT/ERTL AT-AT kits on ebay that are priced pretty reasonably and can usually be easily found. That kit is more accurate, but is is a bit smaller at around 1/100 scale. On the plus side, it came with 2 snowspeeders and 2 gun turrets as well (unless you get the later one that only had a movie print)

Anohter one worth mentioning is the F-Toys AT-AT which is supposed to be around 1/144 scale.

thanks for the help!! so i think i will choose between Revell and MPC/AMT/ERT