Assistance required :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Skywise1

Helloes to all. I have just recently joined the ranks of the lair and and im just getting to know the forums. I live in Finland so I prolly cant just come over to any of you guys and ask addvice and beg you to show me how what to do next :)
I want to make my own pred suit but I dont know where to start. Mask would be the logical choice i think. But I need some help with that because I havent made latex masks before. Or would it be wiser to buy a mask from somewhere? How much does it cost if simply buy it from one of you veterans? What does it cost to make one and how long does it take to make it?
I think I know what I need if i want to start making my own mask but im not sure im ready to go there yet :) I would prolly need a model head, some amount of clay to sculpt the head and then some latex and tadah its almost ready... or not...
Hopefully my awful english and stupid questions dont annoy the crap out of you guys

Sincerely yours Skywise

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Skywise1

Thanks a lot. Ive been really busy these few days surfing around the site and getting information about making/buying suit and parts for it. Maybe some day ill have mu own suit :)