assassin's creed wanted poster

Reviving a long dead thread with a question: Does anyone recognize the round seal at the top of the poster? The resolution is too low for it to look decent if printed out full-sized, so I was planning on printing it and then tracing over it and scanning the tracing back in, which should yield something fairly nice looking. I don't think I can recreate that seal decently, though, so I was wondering if it might be some sort of historical official seal that I could find a higher resolution picture of somewhere.

Reviving a long dead thread with a question: Does anyone recognize the round seal at the top of the poster? The resolution is too low for it to look decent if printed out full-sized, so I was planning on printing it and then tracing over it and scanning the tracing back in, which should yield something fairly nice looking. I don't think I can recreate that seal decently, though, so I was wondering if it might be some sort of historical official seal that I could find a higher resolution picture of somewhere.
Did you try to find the seal from the city where the wanted poster are ?

Hate to comment on an old thread, but here's a higher resolution version (with a clear background for printing) for anyone who still wants to make these.MortiDiVivo.png

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back