assassin's creed wanted poster

SigsegV

Reviving a long dead thread with a question: Does anyone recognize the round seal at the top of the poster? The resolution is too low for it to look decent if printed out full-sized, so I was planning on printing it and then tracing over it and scanning the tracing back in, which should yield something fairly nice looking. I don't think I can recreate that seal decently, though, so I was wondering if it might be some sort of historical official seal that I could find a higher resolution picture of somewhere.

Brigandia36

Sr Member
Reviving a long dead thread with a question: Does anyone recognize the round seal at the top of the poster? The resolution is too low for it to look decent if printed out full-sized, so I was planning on printing it and then tracing over it and scanning the tracing back in, which should yield something fairly nice looking. I don't think I can recreate that seal decently, though, so I was wondering if it might be some sort of historical official seal that I could find a higher resolution picture of somewhere.
Did you try to find the seal from the city where the wanted poster are ?

Embr

Hate to comment on an old thread, but here's a higher resolution version (with a clear background for printing) for anyone who still wants to make these. MortiDiVivo.png

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.