Assassin's Creed Revelations Ezio WIP (Lots'a pics)

Oh yes! I remember your Ezio well. What a beautiful replica! Your details were definitely a source of inspiration, when I started mine. And the photography with your friend modeling was gorgeous as well.
Yes, that fur looks very similar to mine. :)

thank you! i never actually got around to making the pauldron properly so i will be taking some inspiration from you in return :D

It has been a "few" years, but I am finally back at it. :)

I am almost done with the big belt. Here are a few shots:

This is the patterned closure, worn. I used push buttons, so I can open it, if needed.

Because the belt is hanging down on one side AND it wide, a regular, straight piece wouldn't work. It would not lie flat against the body, where it bends. So, I moistened the leather before any tooling and pulled it into a curve at the two bending spots. (Awesome muscle workout!) Then I covered it with a cloth and weighted it with the heaviest book I own (a giant dictionary).

I also worked on the various buckles and conchos. These are my very first polymer clay attempts ever, so I am reasonably satisfied for now:

Here is the armor buckle (the first one I made) on the harness:

I also decided to paint the patterns on the triangular hood back panel and the sleeves. Stitching turned out to be a pain for these areas, so for the sake of time I heavy-heartedly went with the paint marker (for now...).

No photo of the sleeves, yet, because I ran out of "ink" just before the grand finish today.... Argh!

It feels so good to finally make some Ezio progress again! :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back