Limited Run Assassin's Creed III Tomahawk

Just to show that we are working on this still...

tomahawk-head-proto_zpsa696ea5c.jpg

There are several changes we need to make to this prototype head still, so don't worry too much about any inaccuracies you see. This has been a big project so far; we've had to buy several new tools just to get this far...

The interest list is currently larger than the initial run, but I'm sure half the guys will drop out, so no worries.

Special tools are being created to get this finished (what a pain all those angles are!)... and the little red stones are giving us trouble, but we're still forging ahead!

Special tools are being created to get this finished (what a pain all those angles are!)... and the little red stones are giving us trouble, but we're still forging ahead!

Hah! I was just thinking about this project in bed last night (as I often do...) Glad it's still going ahead!

The clean-up process on the axe head is proving much more difficult than anticipated. I'll see if I can get this moving a bit more...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back