Limited Run Assassin's Creed III Tomahawk

I'm not even going to venture a guess. My estimates always seem too optimistic. So, I should have the prototype finished in 10-15 years. :facepalm

Wooden handle prototype is being finished up right now.

I'm searching for the perfect beads right now. I don't want to go with glass/crystal as I don't think it really matches the style of the rest of the tomahawk. I'm thinking of something more like coral, jasper or agate, for a more Native American look. If anyone finds a good match, let me know. I'm estimating each bead to be about 10-12 mm in length.

Thanks,
Indy

Wooden handle prototype is being finished up right now.

I'm searching for the perfect beads right now. I don't want to go with glass/crystal as I don't think it really matches the style of the rest of the tomahawk. I'm thinking of something more like coral, jasper or agate, for a more Native American look. If anyone finds a good match, let me know. I'm estimating each bead to be about 10-12 mm in length.

Thanks,
Indy

hey indy do you think if you got the dimension right this could throw like a real tomahawk? just curious :)

I'm gonna save you a bit of time on FireMountainGems. They have nothing that matches perfectly. I spend hours looking. There are SIMILAR beads, but no translucent red equilateral octahedron drilled from one point to the opposite point.

Just finishing up the prototype. We've decided to custom make the beads since we couldn't find anything suitable ready-made. This shouldn't change the price at all, but may add an extra couple of weeks for the final prototype to be approved.

Just finishing up the prototype. We've decided to custom make the beads since we couldn't find anything suitable ready-made. This shouldn't change the price at all, but may add an extra couple of weeks for the final prototype to be approved.

Good to hear :) Should go well with my pre-order of Black Flag :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back