Assassin's Creed 3 Tomahawk - added simple plan + dimensions

ASSASSINS CREED IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD IF you guys have any updates on the build, or any ideas of what your plans are let me know.

xxcookiemonst3r
xxcookiemonst3r
xxcookiemonst3r
Theese are just some prototypes i came up with off of you're designs. if pictures dont work heres a link.
http://s1170.photobucket.com/albums/r531/xxcookiemonst3r/

xxcookiemonst3r
xxcookiemonst3r
xxcookiemonst3r
Theese are just some prototypes i came up with off of you're designs. if pictures dont work heres a link.
Pictures by xxcookiemonst3r - Photobucket
Looks like my dimensions weren't that far off. Those images I posted were obviously stripped down in detail, purely for dimensioning purposes. Kiddo has at least two threads on the AC III hawk, all with good reference pics that would be useful to you for getting the correct curvatures.

One thing I would say if you are doing this, is get the eye correct (Where the haft connects to the head). Most of the ones I have seen have either a round or oval eye, where it should be an elongated hexagon. It's cross section is very similar to this shape:

81183-1-andaluz-ceramic-tile-1_size2.jpg

I used to draw those grid curves all the time in my notebooks during highschool. I've never seen them put to such use before, cool work!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back