Arnie Meets His Old Pal !

Jase

It's a picture none of us ever thought we'd see: Arnold Schwarzenegger shaking hands with his long-time nemesis, the titular alien from the 1987 film 'Predator'.

arnie-predator.jpgHulking beast... and Predator (Credit: Facebook)

The amazing photo was taken at the Stan Winston School of Character Arts and it has since become an online hit, having appeared on tech sites, movie blogs and popular sharing sites reddit and buzzfeed.

[Related story: Stallone to retire in final Rambo film]
[Related story: Expendables 2 character posters]

The event took place to remember the school's namesake, Stan Winston, who was responsible for the iconic designs of Predator, the Terminator (which also starred the Austrian Oak) and the Alien Queen in 'Aliens'.

Stan Winston, who died in 2008, was also responsible for bringing the CGI dinosaurs of 'Jurassic Park' to life on the big screen.

Arnie makes his big screen return in this summer's 'The Expendables 2' alongside Sylvester Stallone and Bruce Willis before moving on to a number of projects including, potentially, a sequel to 'Twins' with Danny DeVito.

Just so cool Andrew, this thing is going crazy around the world!!!!
In my country you are
...a bloody Legend!!... (y)

Friends are asking me if i know the guy with Arnold...
...Yes i do and i just point them here. :)

Ok wtf?..Don't you have to die to be legend??....

Just kidding bro its all for the glory of us here... You all know the journey I've been on.
I didn't build that suit by myself.. Past and present members here helped me , so I'm just representing
The hunters lair!!!....

Sorry I never settle... Keeps me pushing the envelope. If I settled for anything I would have never gotten to where I am...

You above all should know about not settling... How long have you worked on your pack, 6 years?

Sorry I never settle... Keeps me pushing the envelope. If I settled for anything I would have never gotten to where I am...

You above all should know about not settling... How long have you worked on your pack, 6 years?

Hehehehe,....but who's keeping track,..other than Lee i mean,..jeazz no preasure Carl ;)

I think the only way might be if some of us Lair members are IN a Hollywood Predator movie.
I was going to say that! I have been having a feeling, for a good long while, months,
that, one or maybe a few Lair members are going to land a part in a predator film. Believe it or not, I had this same feeling about a
family member of KPH showing up at monsterpalooza.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back