Arkham Origins Deathstroke

IncognitoSyn

Good evening to all you ladies and gents view this thread.

I'd like to start off here with a little story. A few months back Arkham Origins was announced and I was very excited after hearing this 'cause I'm a huge Deathstroke fan. Upon seeing the trailer I fell in love with the design of his new armor. I dig the design so much that I'm setting out on making a suit for myself. I've made several suits in the past using pepakura but this will be the first time I attempt doing foam armor without an pre-made templates.

Hope you enjoy this thread as much as I enjoy making this thread.

Being a very ridiculously visual person and not knowing how to use any 3D programs... (unfortunately) I'm using myself as a model for the armor, for now, and 'eyeballing' it as best I can.

So far I've wiped together templates for the armor along the leg from the ankle, up to the thigh.
I'm using cardboard just so I have something a lot sturdier than paper when I wanted to see how it would look on a person and than will use those templates for foam later on.
IMG_20130701_125115[1].jpg
IMG_20130701_125046[1].jpg

Last edited:
Quick update to the build:

Basic templates for the main chest piece and abdominal armor pieces. Abdominal pieces are just a very rough shape at the momentIMG_20130701_222709[1].jpg

A shoot of the chest piece in comparison to a person (me) wearing it
IMG_20130701_223510[1].jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back