Arkham Knight pepakura

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Elderpred13

I have started work on an EVA foam, and styrene helmet. If it goes well I'll post pix. The field of vision from the helmet is actually pretty decent. Can anyone tell are the ears, and the other machined parts, chin etc. gold?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Murderink

I have started work on an EVA foam, and styrene helmet. If it goes well I'll post pix. The field of vision from the helmet is actually pretty decent. Can anyone tell are the ears, and the other machined parts, chin etc. gold?
Those parts are metal of some type, maybe aluminium would be the best type of metal to have them machined from.

Uridium

Looking good Murderink. I think i'm going to have to put the rest of my life on hold and make time to give this build a go!!!!

DarkJester

i may have missed this looking through the thread, any chance this will be released for the community?