Arkham City Robin

Like the costume overall, but can't get into the skinhead look... Or the overly developed muscles. Robin is supposed to be a kid, or at the most a teenager.

Like the costume overall, but can't get into the skinhead look... Or the overly developed muscles. Robin is supposed to be a kid, or at the most a teenager.

Have you seen teenagers these days? I mean californian teenagers hahaha
They have bigger muscles than I do...

I think they are going for the young adult look.....boyish teeny popper roby was getting no love

Last edited:
If this was the Dick Grayson Robin I'd say he was old enough to be about 3 steps from becoming Nightwing. It is a more mature Robin that's for sure and that's a good thing.

The look of his age isn't too far off from tim drake himself. I mean he goes on to be red robin and he isn't a kid in that series so...

Robin is an idea that does not work on several levels. The only time he works (if at all) is when he is an adult. A little kid or teenager roaming the streets of gotham and beating up grown men twice his size is stupid.

I agree that the hooded look works well. I would prefer to have access beyond challenge maps but it's still a cool incentive for the preorder.

i thought that the atmosphere created in AA was great, but the mission types seemed a bit repetitious. a little like the first assassin's creed game.

If they can improve the mission types in this game, it will be a winner IMO

Looks like he could be pretty groovy to play as. My only gripe with it is that they made him look too much like Eminem from "Without Me"

eminem-1.robin-300x221.jpg

I did a recolour-

robincolour1.jpg

Your colors are my inspiration! After Halloweens over Im going to begin working on this. I drew this awesome fem version that I really change is the top to this bustierlike thing. In my head and on paper it's good, it's the process thats going to kill me

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back