Arizona Predators

Guan Thwei

Trying to Network with anyone that lives in Arizona, so I'm calling out any Arizona Predators that exist within the Lair. Turn off your cloaking devices and show yourselfs

Huh I wonder what this means if I'm the only one here am I my own clan, all the skulled trophys are mine, or am I a rogue warrior just on his own in the universe?

Ok, I'm also sorry for the late entry... I'm near the Mills Mall.
I just found this thread. I was looking more for reference material than I was for the general discussions. I consider myself a general Sci-Fi guy but I don't do a lot of collectable stuff. I'm starting my setup from the bio down. As Guan-thwei knows, I'm trying to hammerform my first bio. I've got many hobbies pulling me in different directions and sometimes I lose focus. I'm basically and at ground level with nothing in hand and I don't know if I'd ever do a con. First time for everything.

knuckledragger, it's funny, I'm originally from Yuma and I sometimes don't consider the Valley a dessert because it's so built up.

Celtic_Warrior, sorry to here the Marine Corps wouldn't take you :(. I'm a former Marine and had to say something. :(

I grew up in Tempe, next to where the Mills Mall is now. That's Baseline and I-10?
I'm in Florida now, so I could be an extended/distant cousin to the clan.:)

I grew up in Tempe, next to where the Mills Mall is now. That's Baseline and I-10?
I'm in Florida now, so I could be an extended/distant cousin to the clan.
Yeah that is near that two street area.
Man I did a complete 180 degree turnaround I had to move from Florida to Arizona :)

I'm in Florida now, so I could be an extended/distant cousin to the clan.:)
Well, I'd say you have my vote.... that’s where I live now! (Near the Peterson Museum)

If I'm not mistaken, Guan-thwei, aren't you from Florida?

Edit: Look at that, we posted that about the same time...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back