Arc Trooper helmet-from xcoser.

Joseph McNulty

I got a arc trooper helmet is this approvable.
IMG_20240114_084951.jpg

If you mean for the 501st, this isn't really the place to ask this. You need to join the 501st forums and start a post about your build there. That being said, XCoser is not usually approvable for 501st standards; HOWEVER: I am not a costume judge and it is ultimately up to them. You'd also have to repaint this to match an existing costume, as Cobalt is not currently an accepted character, OR, you would have to work with the 501st to see if you could get Cobalt a written CRL. The first step to doing so is to make sure that Battlefront II is an accepted source material, and then get 360 degree reference shots of him.

It is a long, arduous process. It took me 5 years of working on my costume and working with people in the 501st to get my costume in, and mine doesn't even have armor. So again, your best bet is to join the 501st forums and start there, not here. But by all means share your build process here on the RPF, just don't rely to heavily on non-501st RPF members to accurately help.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back