Anyone still searching for the dark knight joker shoes?

I just contacted Marsell, and they responded very quickly. Unfortunately, I got the same response:
“Thank you for your email.
Yes, we've received multiple requests but unfortunately this model will not be put back into production, we've already discussed this with our team in the past, sadly putting this model into production would elevate the retail price by a lot since it is an old style and we would have to trace down all the original components.
We still have some similar models, if that would be of interest to you, if it is then kindly let us know the size you were looking for so we can check our stock and we'll provide some photos.

Kind regards”

I’ve started a petition in the hopes that we could make this happen again. Take a look at it if you get the chance.

I just contacted Marsell, and they responded very quickly. Unfortunately, I got the same response:
“Thank you for your email.
Yes, we've received multiple requests but unfortunately this model will not be put back into production, we've already discussed this with our team in the past, sadly putting this model into production would elevate the retail price by a lot since it is an old style and we would have to trace down all the original components.
We still have some similar models, if that would be of interest to you, if it is then kindly let us know the size you were looking for so we can check our stock and we'll provide some photos.

Kind regards”

I’ve started a petition in the hopes that we could make this happen again. Take a look at it if you get the chance.

Thanks DARTHFALLS1980.
I just petitioned. May our wishes come true.

Hello Guys, everyone is the same, but I really want these shoes. I am desperate. However, it is very sad that the signing participation rate is low.

We make and buy many prop replicas. However, quality cannot be compared with Genuine. We want to have more perfect or similar quality props, so we analyze the videos and props displayed in the exhibition. Opportunities to purchase directly from Genuine Company are rare. It may be an opportunity that will never come again. I hope that people who desperately want like me will actively participate.

I asked Marsell directly in 2010.
They said they made Joker's shoes.
However, they explicitly said they would not mass-produce.
Guys, I think there is a possibility to produce if members who live in Italy or who are fluent in language request them and place large orders. what do think?
Any update

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back