Anyone still searching for the dark knight joker shoes?

Went to the DC Exhibition when it was still at the O2 in London and they had a segment about Ledger's Joker costume from behind-the-scenes interviews. From what I can learned, the shoes were custom made based on traditional early 1900's French shoes, which typically have an upturned toe. They got them custom cobbled to incorporate a slightly more bulbous toe for a subtle clown-shoe aesthetic.

So yeah, there was no existing base shoe, it was made from scratch for production.

IMG_20180815_164952.jpg do these look familiar?

After countless hours searching for these shoes for the community I have finally found them!
The way I found them was a picture that was posted from when the suit was in display in Rome, I saw a little swirly logo on the back of the shoe and searched for a company who used the logo and discovered it was marsell, a shoe making company in Milan, then I searched through every model they have created and finally landed in the clown 0911.

- - - Updated - - -

The bad news is these are extremely rare to come by because they were the 09/10 season. I have called the company themselves and they said they cannot locate them.

Amazing find! Finally we get some great pics of the actual shoes and know the name! Ok....now let's see if you can find the joker's shoes from the bank heist scene!

Have been searching for years for accurate bank robber joker shoes. There was a thread 10 years ago when the film was just out and people searched. Someone mentioned a shoe company called Aldo’s that does/did similar styles with the two stripes. Also someone noted a triangle symbol on the shoe, which matches Aldo’s company symbol but I never saw the pics of that. Will be hard to source, as it was never found 10 years ago when the shoes were possibly in a store [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be really interesting to find out what those shoes were as well. I also believe, like the regular joker shoes, the bank robber ones are not custom made.

After countless hours searching for these shoes for the community I have finally found them!
The way I found them was a picture that was posted from when the suit was in display in Rome, I saw a little swirly logo on the back of the shoe and searched for a company who used the logo and discovered it was marsell, a shoe making company in Milan, then I searched through every model they have created and finally landed in the clown 0911.

- - - Updated - - -

The bad news is these are extremely rare to come by because they were the 09/10 season. I have called the company themselves and they said they cannot locate them.
These were produced in for the 2009/2010 season which would be a year after the movie was released and probably 2 years after filming. They may have made the shoes originally, but they likely didn't mass produce them prior to the movie. I wish these shoes were in their regular stock. Can't even find them on the webpage an more.

I asked Marsell directly in 2010.
They said they made Joker's shoes.
However, they explicitly said they would not mass-produce.
Guys, I think there is a possibility to produce if members who live in Italy or who are fluent in language request them and place large orders. what do think?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back