Anyone making Bezerker suit parts?

inkmonster

Anyone out there making Bezerker suit parts yet? Mostly Im looking for armor, gauntlets and plasma cannon. Im thinking of sculpting skins myself so they fit me good.

*cringe* ..the Snyders are ....but it dont even have a 10 foot pole to touch that with
Actually George the stuff they made isnt that bad. The problem is Dan and Eric just vanished again after only making one of the suits that I know of. Dan was emailing me constantly Ive never really had any problems getting stuff from them. But then when I was thinking about getting some of the stuff he just vanished. I pretty much just want a casting of his feet and armor to use to build a suit.

ya .i wasnt talking about the quality ..I was sent those pics a while back and they looked good to me as well ..I am talking about the reputation ..and how they continuously are their worst enemy ....I just dont see sending them any money as a good idea

I've seen a few members making their own costumes, but as far as I know, Casey is selling Berserker Bios, but that's it. My best guess is to just browse around & ask if you're curious enough.

I personally delt with Dan and Eric and they were great to work with... till they simply vanished out of nowhere... no response... nothing... i never got my wolf cannons from him... Does anyone know why he does this? Thing is... he lives in kentucky and I am not that far from him... Is it unwise to give his door a lil ring and ask whats up?

I personally delt with Dan and Eric and they were great to work with... till they simply vanished out of nowhere... no response... nothing... i never got my wolf cannons from him... Does anyone know why he does this? Thing is... he lives in kentucky and I am not that far from him... Is it unwise to give his door a lil ring and ask whats up?

Just to be polite, I'd say if you have his Phone # - Call him first - if they don't respond to 1 call for say, 1 a day for a week, I'd say it's Kosher to show up & question him with civility. Just be polite & ask him what the hold-up is. If he has your cash & didn't hand over a finished product, well that's a whole other issue.

Just my 2¢

These guys do this all the Time ..it is not unfamiliar behavior with the Snyders ..two years ago they ripped off a bunch of members here ...many lame excuses .then they wait ..all seems good ..they make new suits ...then BAM ..it happens again ..so basically beware

They have been smash and grabbing peoples money on and off for years, then theres the case of recasting chucks stuff if i remember correctly.

sod the 10 foot pole, gimme a 20 foot one.

What about Bob Bagy and Antcarb? I saw Antcarb made a few pieces of the cod pieces, gauntlets etc. I know Bob is hiding some stuff from us.

I just received antcarbs Mr black belt yesterday. Great price and quality. I believe bweapon is the name of the member who made a Mr black blade gauntlet. I'm working on the armor and other parts for my falconer suit, just have to finish some stuff for my falconer Bio first.

Ok I didnt start this post as a lets trash Snyder thread theyve done some bad **** in the past and honestly so have alot of others here. Theres alot more to that one thread accusing them of stuff from about a year or so ago. Several of the people on there didnt even have a order with them they were just jumping on the bandwagon trying to get **** for free when they didnt even have a order with them. And some trying to get more than they paid for but thats not important I was just looking for some Beserker items if anyone made them to start a suit. And from what I understand there pretty much the only ones making suit parts for it other than a bio or mask. They also sculpt the armor right to the skins and Im looking for seperate armor and resin instead of latex gauntlets.

Wassnt trying to start a flame on them, simply pointing out that they have done the suit.. But a beware comes with it.. As for the armor sculpted in, they technically could pull just the armor areas in latex, back them in foam and cut around it. If you have decent relations with them, you could ask if that's an option.. At least with the body armor

Wassnt trying to start a flame on them, simply pointing out that they have done the suit.. But a beware comes with it.. As for the armor sculpted in, they technically could pull just the armor areas in latex, back them in foam and cut around it. If you have decent relations with them, you could ask if that's an option.. At least with the body armor
Yeah I got a good relationship going with them and he said he would do that but he vanished. I know sometimes Eric goes off for months to do other projects he hasnt been doing much pred stuff. I know he sculpted a lifesized bull for some resturant awhile back. So he could just be out of town Ive had that happen before and then I will hear from them darn near everyday for awhile. So maybe he will get intouch with me in the meantime if I can find something even better Im looking. I may have a go at sculpting the stuff myself but dont know how thats gonna go.

He can do that... a few months ago he put up Berserker armor up for sale on ebay

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back