Anyone Know Anything About A Stan Winston Hcg 1:1 Scale Predator Bio Helmet

saleenjames

EDITION NUMBER 1! STAN WINSTON HCG 1:1 SCALE PREDATOR BIO HELMET. Seen it on eBay and never seen or heard of anything before. Wanted some insight

(null)

Who is to say? Could possibly be genuine. It's Ebay though, so one takes a chance.

Why do you keep posting (null) after every post? Just curious.

Yes I post from iPhone and "null" comes up. Not sure why. I'm just wondering how this piece is rated as far as quality if it is ligit

(null)

I have seen that statue piece before. Didnt know it was a removable helmet. Looks legit. Best bet is to ask the seller if he can post a scan of the certificate of authenticity.

The piece is legit in itself, they originally sold for $999, and although I've never seen one in person, I think they were supposed to be a good quality item. Shame he hasn't posted any pics besides the original stock photos.

As far as the edition number, who can tell, but the guy has 100% positive feedback. Don't expect it to stay at that price for very long is all I'd say...

We have had this discussion already some week ago here over about exactly the same display. BTW if you would like to get that helmet than you better should contact George (ptgreek) as he has exactly the same helmet mold and he could make you a devenetive better price on that item.

Greetings Guido

i love the detail on the backside of the bio. is his like that?
We have had this discussion already some week ago here over about exactly the same display. BTW if you would like to get that helmet than you better should contact George (ptgreek) as he has exactly the same helmet mold and he could make you a devenetive better price on that item.

Greetings Guido

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back