Anyone in Myrtle Beach, SC that could snap some quality pics?

Rusty85

Sr Member
Hello! I wasn't quite sure where to post this so mods please feel free to move it if need be. There's a prop I've been looking for at the Planet Hollywood in Myrtle Beach South Caroline that I'd really love to get some pictures of. Its a Tunneler puppet from Puppet Master. Unfortunately I have no chance of getting any good pictures as I live in California. If there's anyone that lives nearby I'd greatly appreciate it if you could snap some good photos of him. My buddy took a bunch but the lighting was poor and he only had a camera phone. Also, if you can please get one of the plaque. I'd be greatly in debt to you and I'd love to return the favor anyway that I could.

Planet Hollywood- Myrtle Beach, SC - Dining - in South Carolina

Here's a picture of the prop in question.
PH_Tunneler_4.jpg

Anyone? :rolleyes Ever there's ever an event in Northern California I can get to I'll snap some pics for you to return the favor.

Anyone? :rolleyes Ever there's ever an event in Northern California I can get to I'll snap some pics for you to return the favor.

I'm actually down here in MB right now until for another week. I'll dip over there and grab you some pics in a few days.

Anyone else that could help out a fellow RPF member? I'd hate to have to take a plane 25,000 miles to take some pictures lol

The Tunneler Prop on display at Planet Hollywood was purchased in 1996, which also happens to be the year David Allen's X-GF was arrested for South Carolina Murder. It would appear that the Prop was given to her during their time together.

Tunneler | Andre Toulon

-V-

I live not too far away and find myself there every once in a while. I have a trip planned there for this month, I'll try to stop by and snap a couple if my trip goes through as planned.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back