Anyone in Myrtle Beach, SC that could snap some quality pics?

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by Rusty85, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Rusty85

Rusty85 Sr Member

Hello! I wasn't quite sure where to post this so mods please feel free to move it if need be. There's a prop I've been looking for at the Planet Hollywood in Myrtle Beach South Caroline that I'd really love to get some pictures of. Its a Tunneler puppet from Puppet Master. Unfortunately I have no chance of getting any good pictures as I live in California. If there's anyone that lives nearby I'd greatly appreciate it if you could snap some good photos of him. My buddy took a bunch but the lighting was poor and he only had a camera phone. Also, if you can please get one of the plaque. I'd be greatly in debt to you and I'd love to return the favor anyway that I could.

Planet Hollywood- Myrtle Beach, SC - Dining - in South Carolina

Here's a picture of the prop in question.
    [​IMG]

2. Rusty85

Rusty85 Sr Member

Anyone? :rolleyes Ever there's ever an event in Northern California I can get to I'll snap some pics for you to return the favor.

3. Stansfield

Stansfield Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'm actually down here in MB right now until for another week. I'll dip over there and grab you some pics in a few days.

4. Rusty85

Rusty85 Sr Member

Thanks a lot man, I'm indebted to you!

5. Rusty85

Rusty85 Sr Member

Anyone else that could help out a fellow RPF member? I'd hate to have to take a plane 25,000 miles to take some pictures lol

6. Shylaah

Shylaah Sr Member

25,000 miles!!! Dude!! I thought you said you were in Northern California! :)

Shylaah

7. Rusty85

Rusty85 Sr Member

You got a point with that one, apparently I was off on that number big time lol

8. feek61

feek61 Sr Member

Well unless you head west than it is about right.

9. Shylaah

Shylaah Sr Member

HA! Yeah, and you CAN get to the east by sailing west--Columbus proved that :confused

Shylaah

10. Rusty85

Rusty85 Sr Member

I just wanted to take the scenic route should I decide to make the trip :facepalm

11. VehiCROS

VehiCROS New Member

The Tunneler Prop on display at Planet Hollywood was purchased in 1996, which also happens to be the year David Allen's X-GF was arrested for South Carolina Murder. It would appear that the Prop was given to her during their time together.

Tunneler | Andre Toulon

-V-

12. IG84

IG84 New Member

I live not too far away and find myself there every once in a while. I have a trip planned there for this month, I'll try to stop by and snap a couple if my trip goes through as planned.