anyone else have issues with ordering vandykes eyes

kano1982

hey hunters
im just curious if anyone else has had this problem...... i have ordered eyes from vandykes the first set i sent a photo of exactly how i wanted them to look i get them and they arent even close ahhhhhh they dont offer to refund me instead the offered a discount on a remake set so i found a pic on here that a member posted of eyes vandykes sent him/her that they had made for another customer i loved them the only thing missing was the slight red vainlike burst around the pupil so i photo shopped the red in and i sent that pic to them with the exact colors i wanted used and where and i just got the eyes and to my suprise they dont look like the picture or what i was asking for ................ do i just have the worst luck with ordering from them or has this happened to others if anyone wants i can post the pic i sent them and a pic of the eyes i got from them maybe its just me idk comments please !!!!

thanks
kevin

Sorry i havent ever ordered from them before so i am no help there but i was thinking about it.

Could you please post the pictures of the eyes like you said because now i am rethinking placing an order.

Thanks!

i only have pic of the first set i plan on taking pics of the new set tonight

original pic i sent them

the eyes i got from them

here is the photo vandykes sent to a member and i edited the red vain burst around the pupil

closeup of photoshopped vandykes eyes

ill have the new eyes that were suppost to look like the last two pics on here soon

Last edited by a moderator:
well they got the colors right....but the shapes are totally off. even the pupil is too small. Do you have any pics of the ones you ordered in a mask or bust?

9mm fx only does contacts dont they ? im putting them in my howard s P1 ! i havent put them in my bust so sorry no pics in a head yet ! there is suppost to be a blueish grey haze on the outter edge and on the first set its just brown and the new set i have its bright blue and goes almost all the way to the pupil ...... i also ordered a blank set to test fitment so i dont mess up the painted set i think im just gonna paint my own domed backer like they do and im sure it will turn out more of what i wanted

here are the pics of the new eyes that are suppose to look like the last two pictures i posted
100_0194.jpg

that doesnt look anything like this
percfectpredeye.jpg

100_0192.jpg

100_0190.jpg

100_0189.jpg

blah
kevin

hey ronin thanks i might give them a try depending on their prices thanks again
gotta be closer to what i want than what i got we shall see

i think i might try and get a quote but first i have to recuperate some of my loss on the sets i already ordered from vandykes but i will post pics if i do get the chance to order from them

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back