anyone build a 5th element Z-140?

neosporing

Sr Member
Just wondering if anyone has ever built this 5th element gun.
you guys remember the scene...

Mugger: Give me the cash.
Korben Dallas: Been here long?
Mugger: Yeah, long enough. Come on, give me the cash.
Korben Dallas: Is that a Z-140? Alleviated titanium. Neurocharged assault model.
Mugger: Yeah, yeah.
Korben Dallas: Good thing for me it's not loaded.
Mugger: [giggles] What do you mean it's not loaded?
Korben Dallas: You have to... push that yellow button to load it.
Mugger: [pauses, then laughs hesitantly]...

I've done the standard searches and come up with nothing... anyone else out there with more knowlege than I about this particular gun?

<div class='quotetop'>(Sidewinder @ May 29 2006, 03:19 AM) [snapback]1252537[/snapback]</div>
That's ok, Ah dont need IT..

The two mags sticking out either side are AK mags I think.

SAS
[/b]

I thought the Studiocreation guys had done one - or at least had pictures of someone who had done one on their site.

I've always thought it'd be one of the easier ones to pull off... I'd bet its a bunch of found parts. Has almost a toy like essence to it.

Pics? Caps?

<div class='quotetop'>(PHArchivist @ May 29 2006, 09:56 AM) [snapback]1252615[/snapback]</div>
I've always thought it'd be one of the easier ones to pull off... I'd bet its a bunch of found parts. Has almost a toy like essence to it.

Pics? Caps?
[/b]
(Propcircle Avatar inspired thread)
gimmedacash.jpg
GIMMIE DA CASHHHHHHHHH.
notloaded.jpg
Dude, Waddya mean it's not loaded.
pushthebutton.jpg
You have to push the little yellow button to load it.
icandoit.jpg
hehe heaw aw aw aahahah ha ah aw.
verydangerousgun.jpg
Now thats a very dangerous gun.
letmetakeit.jpg
I think you'd better let me hang on to it.
takeit.jpg
You don't mind do you?
idontneedit.jpg
You sure?
nicehat.jpg
Take it, I don't need it.

I bet them spikes are the same as on the Mangalore stickybomb.

I've got M79 blooper mnius stock in my mind due to the barrel size.

SAS

<div class='quotetop'>(Sidewinder @ May 29 2006, 03:16 PM) [snapback]1252718[/snapback]</div>
I bet them spikes are the same as on the Mangalore stickybomb.

I've got M79 blooper mnius stock in my mind due to the barrel size.

SAS
[/b]
perhaps this
m79sitedown.jpg

plus the pistol grip of this?
cawrevolverlauncher.jpg

i was thinking the m79 barrel with the M47 Riot Shotgun with Pistol Grip (airsoft below)
pistolgripshotgun.jpg

so i take it no one has ever replicated this particular prop?

<div class='quotetop'>(neosporing @ May 29 2006, 03:45 PM) [snapback]1252739[/snapback]</div>
so i take it no one has ever replicated this particular prop?
[/b]

Would anyone want to? That is one fugly gun. :eek:

Awww, don't listen to the nasty man, poor little Z140.

Actually this has piqued my interest 'cos that is one of my favouritist scenes from 5E

Defintitely something with a large barrel bore, bigger than a shotty.

hk69-1.jpg

SAS

<div class='quotetop'>(Bowelrock @ May 30 2006, 12:20 AM) [snapback]1252806[/snapback]</div>
AS with most of all the other guns in this movie the base weapon was an AK the handel says it all.
[/b]

Handgrip, you mean?
If so - Where are you seeing that?
The MAGS are AK mags, yeah... I'm pretty sure of that. But I can't make out much more detail than that.
There's something bolt-action along the top, though - You can make out the bolt handle in the top few pics.

<div class='quotetop'>(Bowelrock @ May 29 2006, 11:20 PM) [snapback]1252806[/snapback]</div>
AS with most of all the other guns in this movie the base weapon was an AK the handel says it all.
[/b]
Huh?

This one didn't need to fire. The base weapon could have been a toaster.

brightening the above pics up reveals a bit more detail but nothing I can identify found-wise. Theres a big corrugated rubber gaiter running underneath the gun, like from a motorcycle front fork. You can see it squash as Corbin puts the gun in his rack.

SAS

Ok, how about this as a base:

De_Lisle_Carbine_Folding_Stock.jpg

The De Lisle Carbine. Large barrel, bolt action (you can see a BA lever in one of the screencaps)

SAS

<div class='quotetop'>(Pretzellogic @ May 30 2006, 04:05 AM) [snapback]1252933[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Bowelrock @ May 29 2006, 11:20 PM) [snapback]1252806[/snapback]
[/b]
Huh?

This one didn't need to fire. The base weapon could have been a toaster.
[/b][/quote]

:lol and agreed... Why fret over real fire arms? May even have been a toy... PVC pipe and toy gun parts...?

boy. there really needs to be better reference material than what's offered via screen caps. The forward grip definitely needs a close up, which we don't have. But I have to agree that the base seems to be an AK based on the shape of the very back end (last picture in post #6).

<div class='quotetop'>(Sidewinder @ Aug 31 2006, 11:51 AM) [snapback]1310599[/snapback]</div>
Ok, how about this as a base:

The De Lisle Carbine. Large barrel, bolt action (you can see a BA lever in one of the screencaps)

SAS [/b]

looks spot on to me... tokyo marui or classic army don't exactly make a de lisle carbine do they :angel

i've been meaning to ask you, is your gatlin... the same american made rareity that shoots ball berings and tears apart televisions?

asahi?
toy-tec?
or dare i say piper precision products?

Thanks for the positive contributions guys :rolleyes. Sheesh just cos it ain't an Obi ANH part doesn't mean some of us can't be obsessive about the details etc.

There is a place in the UK that does do De Lisle airsofts. Expensive conv tho.

The minigun is a Toytec barrel spinner. :)

SAS

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back