Ant Man Pym Earpiece

Igniitus

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Has anyone begun to source or design the Standalone 'Hearing Aid' earpiece used by Michael Douglas to conto the ants? I can't even find screen grabs of it at the moment...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This one?
ant-man-hearingaid-640x360.png

Here is a short write up on it
http://www.everydayhearing.com/hearing-technology/articles/ant-man-hearing-aids/

It looks like it was a custom made prop, and Hank's earpiece is different to the one Hope and Scott use.
Hank's is the earlier version he likely has been using for the last 30 odd years with the rounded part that sits near the opening of the outer ear which looks similar in colour to most modern hearing aids, the flesh colour.

The earpiece Hope and Scott use is newer more of a silver pewter colour with what appears to be a clear over the top of the ear part ending with a flattened edge in contrast to Hank's very round end piece.

So, yes, both those versions are what I'm looking for... lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

There was some mention of Hank's being based on an actual hearing aid - I remember another thread linking out to an article which discussed that exact topic

As for building these props, a quick Google-Fu session didn't reveal any close-ups lingering on the earpieces. Sad to say this might have to wait until the home release so you can get screenshots :(

I too would love to know the make/model of it. I currently have one I found at the local Walmart for my Ant-Man display. Though I would rather have a more screen accurate version.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back