Ant-Man (Ant-Man and the Wasp version) Helmet

GazzaC

Hi all,

Im new here, but I’m hoping that someone can help with regards to what I’m looking for.

I’m looking to buy an Ant-Man helmet from the Ant-Man and the Wasp movie and I’ve had a look around on a few places and found some, but the ones I have found aren’t perfect in what I’m looking for. I’m after one that is as close to the movie look and the ones I’ve found so far, are very good, but have something slightly off on them (paint job not looking right, certain details missing etc)

Does anyone have any recommendations of who the best person to go to for is when purchasing an Ant-Man helmet? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

I think your best bet will be the Hasbro Marvel Legends helmet that was released recently. The detail is really accurate and with a better paint job and a few modifications, it will make for a great replica.

I've got one and I love it.

Awesome idea, cheers guys. I actually forgot all about the Hasbro Legends helmet to be honest. That’s not a bad shout as it will be a lot cheaper in the long run I suppose.

Is there a lot of modification needed on the Legends helmet?

The mods are all your imagination in the cosplay zone...I would guess servo lift on face. The Legends I've seen come off as they are held with magnets.

The mods are all your imagination in the cosplay zone...I would guess servo lift on face. The Legends I've seen come off as they are held with magnets.

Yeah, a servo lift is something that would need to be added for sure.

A paint job is without a doubt a main mod that is needed as whilst the Legend helmet looks really good, the paint job imo, isn’t great.

You'd definitely want to add magnets to the back plate, it does not have anything holding it closed by default. My guess it they left it the way it is so that you can adjust the head strap on inside the helmet to a larger size and the door would just open as much as it needs to accommodate a larger size head. But the part you use to adjust it takes up some space, and if you pop it out their is a ton of space on the inside so I would guess many ppl will just remove the head band in the inside, and add their own padding to accommodate their head specifically.

You'd definitely want to add magnets to the back plate, it does not have anything holding it closed by default. My guess it they left it the way it is so that you can adjust the head strap on inside the helmet to a larger size and the door would just open as much as it needs to accommodate a larger size head. But the part you use to adjust it takes up some space, and if you pop it out their is a ton of space on the inside so I would guess many ppl will just remove the head band in the inside, and add their own padding to accommodate their head specifically.
This. Even easier than adding magnets, just duct tape the backplate shut. I've got a large head and can squeeze into the helmet. Replacing the headband and eyepiece with padding is much more comfortable.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back