Ant-Man 2015 Movie Project

Krush

So far I've just gathered as many photos from different angles of the costume as I could find.

0008.png
0011.png 0010.png0006.png0012.png
0001.png0003.png0016.png0013.png
0005.png0007.png0017.png0004.png
0014.png0002.png0015.png0009.png
Had some trouble finding any photos of the back of the costume other than the few in here.

Last edited:
Looks like the pants are just some leather pants kind of like these. With some extra stuff attached to the outside. The whole suit has a leathery look to it, unless anyone else can see anything I'm missing.

Last edited:
Will post scans of the side / back sketches tomorrow (back I had to guess for the thigh-mid back as I couldn't find any real reference)).

But I was thinking of taking an existing helmet to modify it to look like AntMan's like this helmet maybe since the part that would cover the mouth could hold the communicator thing. Plus it already has the eye holes setup. But I'm open for other ideas if anyone has any.

Just got a sewing machine a week or so ago, and got a bit distracted trying to finish off the captain america shield, so I need to loop back to this, but E3 is this week so I'm further distracted wandering around looking at the booths.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back