Unlimited Run Another TLJ Stormtrooper helmet? Close to screen used prop. At least I try :-)

Sano

Good evening fellow builders :)

I want to share my newest project. I really love the TLJ Stormtrooper look and wanted to create my own version.
But due to the fact that there are literally so many out there I thought about what I can add to make it more unique.

I thought about making it a 3 piece helmet. Main helmet, black insert, and nose plate ( + additional greeblies)

This would also result in very sharp lines between the white and black.

I got the model from Die 3D Schmiede today and want to share some pictures. :)

NY9AO6g.png

ACYMiZp.png

PLA Print:
LbrFu5N.jpg

The PLA print is a prototype only since it would take months to sand everything very nice and smooth. So I decided to go the more expensive way and get the helmet SLA printed. I am offering 10 Pre - Order spots for 175 Euro + PP Fees to cover the costs a bit. Normally I don't like taking peoples money upfront, so I will pay it out of my pocket if there are not enough pre-orders but you'd support the artist making it happen as soon as possible. :) Shipping will be collected once the kits are available and ready to ship. Finished helmet options will be available then as well.

All the best
Dino

Last edited:
I can confirm you will have a very hard time finding a better model for the TLJ helmet.

Resin cast in the end, and really nice details, and a painting dream! Haha, most are super hard to paint due to the masking in the mouth and tamples. Sano knows this as he has painted enough of mine.

Phoenix Props approved! :D

First post updated, I decided to open a pre-ordering. Normally I dont like taking peoples money upfront, but due to the very expensive SLA prints, it would help a lot. I promise everyone who pre orders, will get a great kit, or if wanted, a finished helmet.

The PLA prototype is proportionwise perfectly, here are 2 more pictures :)

o89m6vs.jpg

HXuRmyF.jpg

Would this kit come with the lenses, plus at the moment I would have to save for this one as at the moment I'm a bit out of pocket.
How long would this take to finish and also how much for international shipping.

Would this kit come with the lenses, plus at the moment I would have to save for this one as at the moment I'm a bit out of pocket.
How long would this take to finish and also how much for international shipping.

Thanks for your interest! Yes, lenses will be included. Basically the main helmet, the black insert, the nose, 4x greeblies, the mictip and lenses. Shipping depends where you are located at. To the US its about 40 Euro (incl packaging). Within the EU its 20 Euro (incl. packaging)
Hope that helps :)

Thanks for your interest! Yes, lenses will be included. Basically the main helmet, the black insert, the nose, 4x greeblies, the mictip and lenses. Shipping depends where you are located at. To the US its about 40 Euro (incl packaging). Within the EU its 20 Euro (incl. packaging)
Hope that helps :)
Hey thank you for posting back, I'm in New Zealand so shipping may be a bit more, I'll seriously have to think about this it just depends on how things turn out on the other thread, thanks.

I had the opportunity to give R2Dan the prototype to compare it with his Anovos TFA and Sideshow TLJ helmet. It seems that my helmet is slightly bigger but proportionwise it is pretty good
default_smile.png

KdWweej.jpg

1H8Stbq.jpg

fn0MQH6.jpg

All the best

Dino

Hey guys,

the resin print started and I hope to get it this month.

JKInwGY.png

This is also an information for the pre ordering. I totally understand that you want to wait until the final casts are done. Though I want to say, that I have to add 19% VAT on my stuff (at least for people within the EU). Again, its totally up to you, the resin master is paid but I thought that its a good idea to mention the VAT stuff. I hate it but Germany wants to cash as well. :-/

All the best

Dino

Not. Hyped. At. All!

They shipped the helmet on Thursday or Friday and it just got delivered!!! oO Thats service!

Just a little clean up work and then its ready for molding!

pxRKKY8.jpg

hSmmPxt.jpg

Remember that I have to add 19% VAT from the beginning of next year for all european customers. If you want to pre order, now is the time! :-D

Hey Dino,

Helmet looks great! Looks spot on! Very interested.

What material will the helmet kits be made of?

Is the kit complete with the lens formed and mic tip.

Can I get a total cost for a helmet kit shipped to me in the UK (pre adding the 19% VAT)

Cheers

Bryan

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back