Another Star Ship

Amazing, Incredible, Fantastic, and the ultimate compliment I can give being a Bostonian WICKED FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!!. I have to say though. I am sad that it's over even though I am sure you are not Katsu-san LOL

This has been a fantastic build!

However, I have noticed one incredibly severe problem with your model. This is something you will probably want to fix as soon as possible.

The problem is that it is not on display AT MY HOUSE!!! :D :lol

Let me know when you want to fix this and I'll get you my address... ;)

Wow, those final shots are beautiful! I love it. Your incredible attention to detail really makes the model shine. Almost makes me feel like I could be standing on that tiny beach. :)

Wow! What an amazing build. The level of detail is off the charts. I've enjoyed watching this epic build come together. Looking forward to the next one! :)

I have missed so much in the past few days. This is amazing work Katsu-san. I think your paint job is perfect and very realistic for this kind of ship. I too feel a little sad that the journey has reached its destination. I hope you keep building because I want to see more of your creations.

Katsu-san,

You have truely created a piece of art there, the colour scheme that you chose is perfect, breaking the ship up while still not detracting from all of the amazing details that you managed to squeeze in. Like others have said I am a little sad that the journey is at it's end, but I would like to say thank you for sharing it with us, as well as for teaching us some new techniques with each update.

Once again, fantasitc job!

Amazing, Incredible, Fantastic, and the ultimate compliment I can give being a Bostonian WICKED FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!!. I have to say though. I am sad that it's over even though I am sure you are not Katsu-san LOL

madmikee-san,

Your words just good enough for me. Thank you!

This has been a fantastic build!

However, I have noticed one incredibly severe problem with your model. This is something you will probably want to fix as soon as possible.

The problem is that it is not on display AT MY HOUSE!!! :D :lol

Let me know when you want to fix this and I'll get you my address... ;)

:D Thanks
I really want you to see this in person. It's really cute.

Wow, those final shots are beautiful! I love it. Your incredible attention to detail really makes the model shine. Almost makes me feel like I could be standing on that tiny beach. :)

Thank you Rymo-san.
That's the pleasant words to hear.

Wow! What an amazing build. The level of detail is off the charts. I've enjoyed watching this epic build come together. Looking forward to the next one! :)

Thanks for following this thread. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed.

Just......just......WOW!

I have missed so much in the past few days. This is amazing work Katsu-san. I think your paint job is perfect and very realistic for this kind of ship. I too feel a little sad that the journey has reached its destination. I hope you keep building because I want to see more of your creations.

I've been wondering about the paint scheme do long time. But I relieved to hear that. Thank you.
I will start new one some day soon.

Katsu-san,

You have truely created a piece of art there, the colour scheme that you chose is perfect, breaking the ship up while still not detracting from all of the amazing details that you managed to squeeze in. Like others have said I am a little sad that the journey is at it's end, but I would like to say thank you for sharing it with us, as well as for teaching us some new techniques with each update.

Once again, fantasitc job!

Thank you kasss-san,
Those building tips are the little complement for your usual kind support.

That pic of your smile while looking at it says wonders to me Sir. Fantastic job.

Thank you, greylocke-san. Looks like I'm gonna need a hair comb. :p

I am sad you are finished with this project! it is an amazing build. NOW.....when are you starting the next ship?:lol
Dean

You'll see my next build soon.
Thank you very much for your kind support. (for the next build, too)

May all the best things happen to my best friends,

Katsu

WOW!!! Words CAN'T express just how TOTALLY AWESOME this is!!! You sir, are VERY TALENTED!!! Your ATTENTION TO DETAIL is STUNNING!!! GREAT BUILD!!!:cool

Re: Another Star Ship ***** Finished ******

Thank you very much, VaderJeff-san.
Your praise really kicks me high!
All the best,

katsu:love

Last edited:
Huuum...
So far the listed items are,

Some kind of a ground vehicle-Land Yacht or planet explorer.
Space city
Cockpit or control room of a large star ship.

Something like that but I haven't got a clear image anyway.
I'm going to draw some sketch soon.

Oh, and the first of all, I have to find or build the space to display those models.
My last one is still there on a dinner table.:(

Gag-san, I'm really expecting your model to be finished. How long will it take to fly up?

Very nice ship. It has the feel of balance in the way it is put together along with a sense of purpose. truly an amazing build. great creativity. Bravo!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back