Another Star Ship

Katsu-san. I don't know what to say. Everytime you add more to this, it keeps getting better. I have learned a couple of great techniques from you. Thank you for sharing your build.

katsu-san...this is just flat-out amazing. You're photos are great and I can't imagine what it looks like in person. I'm simply awed!!

Um, maybe I should give up modelling ? There a good builders, great builders and then, artisans. Katsu, you are a true artisan.

Unbelievable as to how you make the complex look so simple.

Can't wait for more !!!!

Katsu-san,

That new piece looks great! Looks like a power core or something. I like the idea of painting and then scribing the rods like you've done. Very cool!

Thank you very much for your comment !!

Katsu your building a city it looks great :thumbsup.

Thanks Ray-san !!

Awesome work, Katsu-san.

Thank you !!

Agreed. It's inspiring to see how much thought you put into your creations.

My poor hands always can't follow my own ideas but thank you so much.

Katsu-san. I don't know what to say. Everytime you add more to this, it keeps getting better. I have learned a couple of great techniques from you. Thank you for sharing your build.

You are welcome and thank you very much to interested in my idea.
Hope they might help your next great build.

katsu-san...this is just flat-out amazing. You're photos are great and I can't imagine what it looks like in person. I'm simply awed!!

I have to use my eye glasses with a pair of extra big lenses. If my work space allowed, I would build this twice as big.:confused I'm regretting a little.

Thank you very much. And I hope you enjoy with me to the end.

Um, maybe I should give up modelling ? There a good builders, great builders and then, artisans. Katsu, you are a true artisan.

Unbelievable as to how you make the complex look so simple.

Can't wait for more !!!!

That's too much praise for me but thank you very much for your kindness.
(Only the long and boring office meetings always give this old man an extra hours to think about the new idea and image for model building)

Can`t wait to see this finished.Nice!!

Than you for looking.
It may take a long but hope you enjoy with me.

Katsu

A little progress.
Added a few more structure and started to build the other wall.

KC460341.jpg

KC460342.jpg

KC460343.jpg

KC460344.jpg

KC460345.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Absolutely fantastic! I really appreciate the patience you're showing-working with all that clear spaghetti! Keep up the good work and keep posting pic's.

I'm getting a little tired to work at tiny bits.
So I did a under side of the hull for now.
I haven't even think about the underside but hey, whatever will be will be. :lol

KC460353.jpg

KC460354.jpg

KC460355.jpg

KC460356.jpg

KC460358.jpg

KC460359.jpg

KC460360.jpg

KC460361.jpg

KC460362.jpg

KC460363.jpg

KC460364.jpg

KC460365.jpg

KC460366.jpg

KC460367.jpg

KC460368.jpg

KC460369.jpg

I will scribe some panel lines, put the bits and light on these units and
attache to the hull later.

Thanks for looking

Katsu

Watching your work progress is just plain fun.

Also, has your daughter done any more sculptures since the zombie? If so, I know we all would love to see them.

Awesome.

I just love following your projects!

Great job!

Thank you for looking !!

Watching your work progress is just plain fun.

Also, has your daughter done any more sculptures since the zombie? If so, I know we all would love to see them.

Hi, Tom-san !!

Thanks for looking.
Well, she looks busy attending college matter. Her summer vacation will soon to come and then she'll do her monster again.:lol

Katsu

This thing is looking sweet and perhaps could be used as ether a Side role or a villain ship in Space Command. Just a thought.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back