another R2 trash can...

Homicidal9

Hey all,

I am working on an R2 trash can for my classroom and this is what I have so far. Everything has been done using found items and foamies. I still have a ways to go on him, but he is slowly getting there...

r2.jpg

take care,
Tommy

thanks for the comments. The dome was completely eyeballed, but the body was done using a full body template i got from the R2 builders group. I just blew it up to the size i needed, and went from there...

take care,
Tommy

Well, after almost a year working on this off and on, the Trashcan R2 is done just in time for my new classroom at my new school...

IMAG0102.jpg

IMAG0103.jpg

IMAG0104.jpg

IMAG0106.jpg

take care,
Tommy

Absolutely fantastic! Now program him to run up and down the isles of the classroom at the end of each class and pick up each student's trash. Lol.

I really appreciate the comments guys. I brought it up to my new school yesterday. You should have seen the reactions of the principals and staff. It was like I had wheeled in the real thing by their reactions...

take care,
Tommy

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back